Sunday, January 1, 2012

My family makes me giggle

So.... my siblings and i drew names for gifts for one another. 
Matt got Sharice.
What does a 16 year old get his sister in law?
A classy picture of himself with words, "Best Friends Forever"'
He really is one of the funniest human beings you will meet. 
Ever. 
If you are ever struck with the chance to meet Matthew Harris Larsen,
Take. It. 
Then..... Christmas Eve hits
Christmas Eve in the Larsen home in somewhat chaos.
We play bingo
and we get feisty
Top prize of the year?
Forever lazy's of course. 
look at the twin brothers sporting those so hot.
they come complete with a butt zipper for potty breaks and all
(yep that's my dad on the right, good man)

Oh and it of course wouldn't be Christmas Eve without some new jammies!
here are the gems my mom picked this year.
Footies
Penguin and bunny
Good job mom.
Best jammies yet
I really love Christmas.

My mom was so lucky to be blessed with a birthday on December 29th 
lucky lady (not)
For her birthday we went to dinner
this was Matt's attire for the evening
take a look at the shoes?
They're $12 comfy wear from wal-mart
velcro straps included.
What a trend setter he is!

Just in case you were wondering what i've been up to this Christmas Break...
well,..... pretty exciting isn't it?

P.S. pray for snow.
I'm much more than postive i would give back every single Christmas present for 10 ft of snow.
every.single.one.

No comments:

Post a Comment