Saturday, January 1, 2011

Shengdun Kuila!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so I realize that is a little late.... but..... who the devil cares. This last week or two has been INSANE! We've been busier than ever and I swear I never get a chance to catch my breath, let alone write on my blog.
So here we go. Christmas In Taiwan! So as you may know already we decided to stay in Changhua for Christmas. We really wanted to go to Taroko Gorge, which is supposedly really amazing, but ya know once you travel pretty much every weekend for 6 months a person gets tired. And we are, plus we wanted to be around our friends we have made here so we had a little Christmas party. It was oh so fun. We made kiss cookies, sugar cookies, oreo truffles, and some chicken crescents. Yes I ate just about as many sweets as I would have normally. Plus one of our friends brought over a duck. It was a lovely feast!
This is Emily one of our adorable little secretaries. These were the kiss cookies that we were making. It was so cute she was so excited to roll cookies because she had never done it before.


Our Christmas feast. With karyn in all her glory.


I love these ladies with all my heart. 
I will miss them so much.
Merry Christmas! (a week late....)

No comments:

Post a Comment