Monday, November 21, 2011

Ohhhhh did I really just do that?

Ya know how sometimes you have those moments where you do something and a split second later you wish nothing less than that you could just take that back?

I did that today....
and ya know, it happens to me all too often. crap.

Here's my story:

I went to the fieldhouse (Utah State's gym) today to get nice and sweaty. Well, it's just a smidge chilly outside now and I don't want to free my thighs off walking up so I put sweats on OVER my workout shorts.
Normal right? I do it all the time.
Well, I don't know if my brain in lacking on remembering how to work because I have 3 (THREE and this is Thanksgiving week. YOU SUCK professors) okay, off my soap box now or if I just am REALLY EXCITED (really) for Thanksgiving and can only think about food but I walk in, go the bathroom, this is my normal routine.
Then I walk upstairs to the little cubbies where you can put your things. Mind you these cubbies are not in private places in the gym... rather they are just on the side wall, so you have view of them from pretty much the whole gym.
I take off my coat, them I take on my pants.....
Well here's where the magic happens.....
Apparently I'm an idiot and didn't realize I had not only grabbed the elastic waistband on my sweat put also my shorts.... Uhhhhh
So there I stood with my pants and shorts to my knees. Yep, I had some pink undies on today and I just really wanted to make sure people saw them!
After it happened I wasn't sure if I should just walk out or workout. I worked out. Obviously keeping my head down and avoided eye contact at all costs!
Yep, I'm that girl that everyone thinks, "oh poor thing I feel so bad for her"
At least I made their day right?
Let's be honest it's rather comical and it made mine too!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment